Independence steps away from luxury amenities
For active seniors in search of a maintenance-free lifestyle that truly embodies the comforts of home, The Vincent offers charming single-story cottages nestled along the tranquil shores of our well-stocked fishing lake. These cottages come in two and three-bedroom options, each thoughtfully designed with spacious floor plans. Additionally, every cottage is equipped with a welcoming covered porch, premium high-end finishes, state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, and an attached two-car garage.
Cottage Living Services & Amenities
Our esteemed residents gain access to a comprehensive range of services and amenities, further enhancing their living experience. These amenities include professional housekeeping services, a vibrant calendar of social activities, and a variety of dining venues complete with flexible meal plans to cater to your specific preferences.
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- Your Choice Dining (Breakfast Included)
- Scheduled Group and Private Transportation Available
- Regularly Scheduled Activities & Events
- Access to all community amenities and services.
- Maintenance-Free Living
- 24-HR Emergency Alert System
- On-Site Staff, 24-Hours a Day
- Personal Assistance Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- 3 Different Floorplans Available
- Private entrance with attached 2-car garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Water & Gas Utilities Included
- Private Patios with Lake View
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer connections
- Full-Size Laundry Rooms*
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Pet Friendly
Explore Our Floorplans
See what The Vincent has to offer
The Vincent allows residents age 55 years and older.
Your monthly fee will include
Room and board:
- “Rent” for your living space
- Assisted Living and Memory Care utilities included
- Daily meals, snacks, and beverages
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Scheduled transportation assistance
- Emergency Call System
All amenities of the community, including activities scheduled by the activity director as part of the organized leisure and recreation program.
At The Vincent, a maximum of 2 pets per household are allowed within pet policy guidelines. A non-refundable pet deposit is required as all carpet is replaced whenever the resident moves out.